European Wellness Academy offers Biological Integrative Medicine training courses, all of which are delivered by clinical tutors who have worked in the medical/healthcare industry for substantial number of years. We deliver high quality training with practical experience, and guarantee that our candidates have access to highly competent and knowledgeable trainers. Upon completion of Part I, wishing to pursue further, the candidates completing Part I, may pursue more specialized therapy both theoretically and practical or even on-site training too [Part II]. In Part I, we address the first 3 levels out of the 6 levels of Biological Integrative Medicine training courses.
Adult learners, paramedics, established Estheticians with significant years of practise in the beauty, health and esthetic sector, esthetic consultants, who are capable of analysing and evaluating bio-regenerative esthetic procedures, in order to further master their practise of esthetics, by incorporating bio-regenerative medicine as the benchmark to an evolutionary growth of the beauty, health and esthetic sector.
1. This course will be able to train the candidates on higher cognitive and professional abilities; which are solely devoted to the practise of Bio-Regeneration solutions in the Beauty, Health and Esthetics sector.
2. This course intends to give rise to Bio-Regenerative certified Estheticians who are experts in Bio-Regenerative practises and also Business Management Skills, which enables them to be pioneers and industrial leaders of this sector.
3. This course creates an impact to the candidates by evaluating and creating a deeper and wider perspective of Bioregenerative Solutions, precisely in the Esthetic sector.
4. At the end of this course, the candidates will be able to compose and invent a new approach to Esthetic practises, which are intertwined with Bio-Regeneration.
5. At the end of this course, the candidates will be able to criticise and to generate new protocols of Esthetic practises, which are intertwined with Bio-Regeneration.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE, THE LEARNERS MUST BE ABLE TO:
1. At the beginner stage, the candidates will need to master the act of analysing the role of Bio-Regenerative Solutions in the Beauty, Health and Esthetic sector.
2. At the intermediate stage, the candidates will need to master the act of evaluation, by enhancing critique and in the meantime, by justifying and providing solutions to the critique proposed.
3. At the advanced stage of receiving the title as a doctorate and as a Bio-Regenerative certified expert, the candidates will need to master the act of creation by composing and hypothesizing on the overall practises of Bio-Regeneration in the Beauty, Health and Esthetic sector.
4. Coming to a conclusion, this course empowers the candidates to formulate various articles, books, reports as a result of emergence of ongoing challenges and hinderance faced by the Health, Beauty and Esthetic sector.
5. The articles, books, reports created by the candidates should be able to render industrial solutions across this sector, keeping Bio-Generative Solutions as the core to esthetic practises, business decisions which serves as a benchmark to other Bio-Regenerative estheticians across the globe.
Will be held across the year with different delegate cohorts and also by request.
The nearest date would be :
A hotel in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia
Close to European Wellness Academie [Asia Pacific] branch.
Wisma NXG, Unit 67 & 68, Block K Alamesra Plaza Utama,
Jalan Sulaman Kota Kinabalu, 88450 SABAH MALAYSIA
In other places depending on the request from delegates and/or employers, i.e. hotels/client’s premise for their group employees, etc.