European Wellness Academy offers Biological Integrative Medicine training courses, all of which are delivered by clinical tutors who have worked in the medical/healthcare industry for substantial number of years. We deliver high quality training with practical experience, and guarantee that our candidates have access to highly competent and knowledgeable trainers. Upon completion of Part I, wishing to pursue further, the candidates completing Part I, may pursue more specialized therapy both theoretically and practical or even on-site training too [Part II]. In Part I, we address the first 3 levels out of the 6 levels of Biological Integrative Medicine training courses.
Estheticians, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, Spa Technicians, Nurses, Paramedical Practitioners who wish to enhance their esthetic theoretical and practical knowledge by incorporating bio-regenerative esthetic procedures, by incorporating bio-regenerative medicine as the benchmark to an evolutionary growth of the beauty, health and esthetic sector.
1. At the beginner stage, the candidates will need to remember the theoretical and practical knowledge of Bio-Regenerative Solutions in the Beauty, Health and Esthetics sectors which has been introduced to them.
2. At the intermediate stage, candidates will need to understand and comprehend the introductory phase of Bio-Regenerative Solutions in the Beauty, Health and Esthetic sectors.
3. At the advanced stage as a fully equipped and skilled Bio-Regenerative certified Estheticians, the candidates will need to master the act of understanding the Bio-Regenerative concept in the Beauty, Health and Esthetic sector.
4. Coming to a conclusion, this course equips the candidates with a solid foundation to the theoretical and practical knowledge of the Sciences of Bio-Regenerative Esthetics.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE, THE LEARNERS MUST BE ABLE TO:
1. This course will be able to train the candidates on basic esthetic abilities; which are solely devoted to the practise of Bio-Regeneration solutions in the Beauty, Health and Esthetics sector.
2. This course intends to give rise to Bio-Regenerative certified Estheticians who tend to take up Bio-Regenerative Esthetic practises and also an introductory course to Business Management, which is the milestone which enables them to be unique from the other Estheticians.
3. This programme serves as an introductory course to the Bioregenerative Basic Esthetic Procedures.
4. At the end of this course, the candidates should be able to remember and understand the available approaches to Esthetic practises, which are intertwined with Bio-Regeneration.
5. At the end of this course, the candidates will be able to identify and provide a brief explanation of the protocols which are developed around the Science of Bio-Regenerative Esthetics
e-Learning 90% and face to face workshop 10%
Will be held across the year with different delegate cohorts and also by request.
The nearest date would be :
A hotel in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia
Close to European Wellness Academie [Asia Pacific] branch.
Wisma NXG, Unit 67 & 68, Block K Alamesra Plaza Utama,
Jalan Sulaman Kota Kinabalu, 88450 SABAH MALAYSIA
In other places depending on the request from delegates and/or employers, i.e. hotels/client’s premise for their group employees, etc.